- File emails into network folders and Outlook sub folders
- File emails in Outlook folders automatically
- Backup & Archive Emails and Documents into folders
- Automatic and selective 1 click email filing for Outlook
- Auto save emails based on email addresses, domain names,
project numbers, user tags or user input in the subject line
- No new rules or folders to find each time a new client is added
- Powerful low cost plugin for all users
- FileChimp can save sent or received email messages
- No need to manually file emails when you send them
- Automatically save email attachments to a folder
- File email from Public Folders and Exchange Accounts
- Works with Office 365 and Gmail accounts using Outlook
- Compatible with Outlook 2007, 2010, 2013 & Outlook 2016
- Save email to PDF, MSG, DOC, HTML, RTF , EML, TXT
FileChimp makes it easy to automatically file emails from Outlook into relevant network folders, avoid duplication and share emails.
With FileChimp you don't need to make new rules each time a new project or new client is added. FileChimp uses patterns to match each file name to the correct destination folder or sub folder. Using FileChimp you can also batch file emails or file selective emails to folders anywhere on the network. FileChimp can copy or move files or emails, delete filed emails or leave a copy of filed emails in Outlook.
So what exactly does FileChimp do?
- A Lawyer can use FileChimp to save emails into named client folders on the network.
- An Architect or Engineer can like to save emails into numbered project folders.
- An Accountant can save emails into folders matching the clients email address.
- A network administrator can auto save all emails to disk for disaster recovery.
- A user can use FileChimp to organise a download folder into different file types.