Latitude IT Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Latitude IT Ltd respect that you do not want any personal information you provide to us distributed indiscriminately and we explain here how we collect information, what we do with it and what controls you have.
Your personal information may be collected when you register or fill in a form on this website, or when you send an e-mail to Latitude IT Ltd. Personal information that is provided by you will only be used for the purpose for which it is provided, unless you are informed otherwise at the time of giving the information. You may inform Latitude IT Ltd at any time if you wish us to cease using your personal information.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Personal information may include your name, address, email address, phone number, demographic data such as postcode, IP address, preferences, financial data for payments such as VAT registration and bank details. It may also include a record of correspondence between you and us as well as details of accounting transactions through our website or otherwise.
We have obtained your personal data from you, your employees or from publicly available data.
The personal information that you provide will not routinely be sent to other third-parties, unless you have given your consent.
You are under no statutory or contractual requirement or obligation to provide us with your personal data, but failure to do so will have the following consequences: Reduce or prevent communication with you and restrict our ability to provide support or to issue or maintain your Licence(s).
Latitude IT Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
By installing our software, you agree to the EULA. In order to enable and manage your trial and or licence we will collect the following data (securely) to identify your installation –
- Product version installed, Date Installed, Domain name, Machine name, Hardware ID, & IP Address
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To maintain our own records and accounts and to collect payments.
- We use this information to register and maintain your product Licence(s).
- To maintain contact and communication with you and to provide effective product support.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- To inform you of news, events or activities
- To comply with the administration of justice, as may be required by any legally binding request
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Legal Basis for Processing your Personal Information
The legal basis for processing will be where:
You have given consent to the processing of your personal information for one or more specific purposes;
- Processing is necessary to facilitate a Licence (or Trial Licence), or to facilitate support of our software;
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation;
- Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or another person;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of our official authority;
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights or freedoms of you
Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential. Where necessary or required we might share your personal data with third parties, such as:
- Credit or debit card payments which are collected by our payment processors;
- With contractor service providers who might be employed to assist us in the delivery of our solutions.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. We cannot identify you from any of this information.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Should you wish to restrict or block cookies which are set by our website, or any other website, you can do this through your browser settings. The ‘help’ function within your browser or the manual that comes with your device should tell you how, but you may also wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org which contains comprehensive information on how you can do this on a wide variety of browsers.
Please be aware that restricting cookies may impact on the functionality of our website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have rights, which are summarised below, with respect to your personal data. In order to assert any of these rights, please contact the Director.
- The right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;
- The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data;
- The right to withdraw your consent where the basis of our processing your data is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent;
- The right to request that we provide you with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller. To facilitate the right of data portability, we will make available all applicable personal data to you in pdf, picture files and doc formats;
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data;
- The right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office about our processing of your date. The contact details can be found at www.ico.org.uk
Controlling your personal information
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints please in the first instance contact us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Company Name – Latitude IT Ltd, 64 Harcourt Road, Bushey, Hertfordshire, WD23 3PE, United Kingdom
Registration Number – 03473343
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Date of last policy review 10 May 2018